ACCEPTED - Rogue application - Päper

Basics
IRL Name:
Đevad
Battletag:
Zookiller#21612
Do you have a working mic?
Yes
Are you applying as a Social or a Raider?
Raider

How is your internet connection? (Ping/Latency & connection uptime) AKA will you DC or lag out during a raid ^^Because ^^we ^^will ^^slay ^^you
:

Ping 38 Ms
Download: 70 Mbs
I don't have any problem with internet and never DC.

Can you raid on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19.00-22.00 server time?
Yes

Talents & Addons

Link your armory:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... p%C3%A4per

Explain your talent choices:

It is the best DPS spec at the moment, I switch from Cheat Death to Elusiveness deepening on the boss.

Artifact traits:
List addons you use:
DMB, TellMeWhen, Tidy Plates, WeakAuras, Dominos...

Experience & History
List your previous raiding experiences:

I started playing late in BC and I started raiding in WOTLK at that time I was in a guild that was one of the best on the server and did all the raids in WOTLK with them I think I have 10/12 on HC in 25 man ICC. Than from WOTLK to Legion I was doing only PVP. In Legion i decided that I will start raiding again and I have found a good guild with nice people and we were doing 7/7 M Emerald and 4/10 M in The Nighthold but for some weeks now we were not having a regular raid and was struggling and that is why we stayed on 4/10.

Provide us with logs from your previous raids:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... p%C3%A4per

Previous guilds:
Bliss
How do you stay updated on your class meta? And how do you stay updated on new raid tactics and content?

Youtube, MMOChampion, Rogue Discord, Simcraft, ASK Mr. Robot....

What raiding achievement are you the most proud of?

The Secrets of Ulduar - best time in WOW for me with my old old guild.

Goals & Expectations
Tell about yourself, as a person. Convince us you don't kill dogs in your sparetime etc:

As you see I am 30 years old so I have a job and a family but I still find time to play games and have fun doing it. I love cars so I spend a lot of time working on mine on spare time, I should do more sports than I do but you know how most of us gamers are.

What are your goals in WoW, and what are you goals within our guild? ^^inb4 ^^everyone ^^wants ^^to ^^be ^^classleader

I would like to have a guild that has a good progress and even more important are good people in a guild and to have fun playing for a long time.

What do you expect out of us, both socially and during 'professional' raiding hours:

I expect a good group of players that know what they are doing, good raid leading and good atmosphere where we all can be serious and focused when we need to be and joke and have fun when doing more relaxed content.

How do you prepare for a raid?

I have my food, flasks potion in my bags all the time. I usually come 30 min online before the raid just to get warmed up and be ready to start on time.

Re: Rogue application - Päper

Pretty short apply which is bad in my opinion but i do think you'd fit in right with us by reading through the apply, solid logs and not a raider that started this tier which is a huge plus.

With that said we have decided to Accept you, whisper any member for an invite!