DECLINED - Frost DK Application - Nagató

Code: Select all
Basics
IRL Name: Jordan
Battletag: Noxxy#2437
Do you have a working mic? Yes
Are you applying as a Social or a Raider? Raider

How is your internet connection? (Ping/Latency & connection uptime) AKA will you DC or lag out during a raid ^^Because ^^we ^^will ^^slay ^^you
:
75 Down, 15 up, My connection is normally solid

Can you raid on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19.00-22.00 server time? Yes

Talents & Addons

Link your armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... agat%C3%B3

Explain your talent choices: These talents are what I believe and what the death knight community believes to be the most optimal choices. An argument could be made for taking horn of winter over freezing fog on certain fights however I always believe its best practice to sim first.

Artifact traits: 48
List addons you use: WeakAuras 2, Simcraft, Ask Mr Robot, Grid, Details, DBM, Castbars.

Experience & History
List your previous raiding experiences: I started playing in late wrath on my death knight, in this time I joined the only hardcore guild on my low pop server. As a guild we managed to get our ICC 25 mounts while the content was current and also scored Realm 1st Fall of the lich king 25 HC, unfortunately when I was on holiday. After that I played most of cata in a RBG team, reaching 1800 rating before eventually calling it quits for that expansion.

I came back in MoP to play casually on a brewmaster tank, no impressive achievements here but from this I have a decent understanding of the tank role and how it should be played in a raiding environment.

I have recently came back to legion to play with some friends however I am seeking progression and a stable raid team that they cannot provide.

Provide us with logs from your previous raids:
Nagato: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... bracket=-1

I also have a ele sham that I am currently working on to bring up to speed with my death knight and I am more than willing to switch should the guild need me too.
Noxxy: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... bracket=-1

Previous guilds: Colei
How do you stay updated on your class meta? And how do you stay updated on new raid tactics and content? I regliously check MMO champ for the latest updates to the game, as for my class, I actively follow the Death Knight discord and also spend a lot of time on youtube and simming to get the maximum output

What raiding achievement are you the most proud of?
It would have to be getting my ICC 25 achievement for the mount at the time, Im sure we were the 1st guild on the server to get it and I felt a massive sense of accomplishment.

Goals & Expectations
Tell about yourself, as a person. Convince us you don't kill dogs in your sparetime etc: I am not a dog murderer as far as I'm aware, as a person I am very motivational. Im always happy, im not the sort of person to get down about wiping all night for progress sake, Im the sort of person who remains focused until the very end, no matter what i am doing.

What are your goals in WoW, and what are you goals within our guild? ^^inb4 ^^everyone ^^wants ^^to ^^be ^^classleader Damn, I wanted to be a class leader....
Not really, I am after something very simple, to be a cog in a well oiled machine, to raid with a team that wants to actively progress and of course I want shiny achievements and purple pixels (as do we all).

What do you expect out of us, both socially and during 'professional' raiding hours: I don't expect much however what I do expect is a solid raid team with progress in mind, I don't wiping all night if I know everyone (including myself) is giving it their all to down this boss and to progress as a guild, that for me is the most important thing of all. Outside of raiding, some nice people who don't mind doing a few M+ and are generally fun to be around too.

How do you prepare for a raid? I am always online at least 30 minutes before raid, I am currently an officer in my current guild so I take it upon myself to provide feasts to help us progress, aside from that I always make sure to come prepared! The day I arrive without the correct items for progression and late without a valid excuse is the day hell freezes over.

Re: Frost DK Application - Nagató

Hello and thank you for the apply!

It's basically been a choice for us officers on which frost death knight to accept and we have come to the conclusion that we are bringing the other DK apply for a trial spot meaning the application is Declined with the main reasoning being the current experience in this tier is a bit lacking and we dont want to many DK's in the team.

Very nice apply though, i am certain you will find a guild very soon and good luck in the future!