Code: Select all

Basics
IRL Name:
Ramin
Battletag:
Voidles#2278
Do you have a working mic?
Yes
Are you applying as a Social or a Raider?
Raider

How is your internet connection? (Ping/Latency & connection uptime) AKA will you DC or lag out during a raid ^^Because ^^we ^^will ^^slay ^^you:
120 ms, consistent connection without timeouts. I have +60 Fps all the times.

Can you raid on Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday from 19.00-22.00 server time?
Yes

Talents & Addons

Link your armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... hadowcrest

Explain your talent choices:
As an assassination rogue I go for [Master Poisoner] [Nightstalker] [Vigor], which are commonly taken. I have +150% mastery so master poisoner would benefit more than any other choices there. There is a confusion for Nightstalker and Subterfuge, but I like Nightstalker better. It helps my burst and I think has more damage output. Vigor is taken because Assassination rogues are dealing with a lot of energy starving. [Cheat Death] for surviving is awesome, [Thuggee] for some mob AOE, [Agonizing Poison] for single targeting or 2-3 target cleaving, [Venom Rush] for more energy regeneration. There is one more build which is called AOE build. However Assassination rogues are not good at AOE bursting, but [Alacrity] and Deadly poison would help a lot for AOE fights.

Artifact traits:
49 on Assassination, 47 on Sub
List addons you use:
DBM, TellmeWhen, Skada, Pawn, SimC

Experience & History
I've been an officer in a multinational guild in Kazzak over 5 months. I've been playing WoW over 10 years. I have 5 years experience in raid leading, but now I'm too old for this shit now. Been playing rogue since the beginning.
List your previous raiding experiences: 3/7M, 7/7 HC EN, 3/3 HC TOV, 10/10 HC , 3/10M NH

Provide us with logs from your previous raids:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... hadowcrest

Previous guilds:
Dark Ascensions, Dank Squad
How do you stay updated on your class meta? And how do you stay updated on new raid tactics and content?
I like watching some streamers both on Twitch and Youtube. I follow up any class change, obviously from Wowhead and Icy Veins. The thing is I like to discover new thing on my own sometimes. I follow up Fatboos guides for ToS now and other guide providers in Youtube.

What raiding achievement are you the most proud of?
Gul'dan HC, because a lot of people were still struggling to get to it when 7.1.5 hit live.

Goals & Expectations
I like end game content, so my goal is to be a productive member of a guild who not only knows his class but also acts fruitfully for the community. I don't have high expectations. Decent progression and fair environment are my expectations.
Tell about yourself, as a person. Convince us you don't kill dogs in your sparetime etc:
If I want to explain myself I would call myself an apple tree. An apple tree not only is fruitful and shade-giving, but also its productivity and strong will would benefit others and itself. As a player, I always look for more and I hate to stay still without any development. I'm a hard worker and a dreamer xD.

What are your goals in WoW, and what are your goals within our guild? ^^inb4 ^^everyone ^^wants ^^to ^^ to be ^^classleader
To reach game content while socializing with new nice people who I play with.

What do you expect out of us, both socially and during 'professional' raiding hours:
Even-handedness and comfortable atmosphere for a pleasant game time.

How do you prepare for a raid?
Well, ofc I would go for tactics 1st if it's a progression run. I would plan my moves during the raid beforehand to expect sudden situations. Farming food, flask, and other necessary things are also considered.