ACCEPTED - Fury warrior application

Basics
IRL Name: Jørgen
Battletag: Yugix1#2832
Do you have a working mic? Yes
Are you applying as a Social or a Raider? Raider

How is your internet connection? (Ping/Latency & connection uptime) AKA will you DC or lag out during a raid ^^Because ^^we ^^will ^^slay ^^you
:
My connection is fine 100/100 up/down and have stable 45 ms.

Can you raid on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19.00-22.00 server time? Yes

Talents & Addons
War machine/Endless rage depending on if there is adds or not. shockwave/double time depending on if there is adds or not. Avatar, Warpaint, Frothing berserker, Inner rage and Reckless abandon.
Link your armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ak/yuugiix
Explain your talent choices:
I use these talents because they have been simmed to show they give a higher dps output
Artifact traits:
List addons you use:
Details, DBM, Weakaruas 2 and simcraft

Experience & History
Started playing in cataclysm and only played the game for pvp, this is the first expansion i started raiding.
List your previous raiding experiences:
as i stated i don´t have previous raiding experience, but feel like i´m doing what is needed and my logs are decent.
Provide us with logs from your previous raids:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=dps
Previous guilds:
Bloodsekers and magespecters
How do you stay updated on your class meta? And how do you stay updated on new raid tactics and content?
I read up on patch notes and try to see if there is anything useful on class discords, for new raid tactics and content i use guides on youtube mostly
What raiding achievement are you the most proud of?
I´m kinda new to raiding, as i stated previously, but getting down cenarius after 80+ pulls felt pretty good.

Goals & Expectations
Getting cutting edge gul'dan before the release of ToS
Tell about yourself, as a person. Convince us you don't kill dogs in your sparetime etc:
Describing myself i would say i´m consistent and a social guy who enjoys playing games, and having some conversation with people on discord.
What are your goals in WoW, and what are you goals within our guild? ^^inb4 ^^everyone ^^wants ^^to ^^be ^^classleader
My goals are to progress in the game try to get cutting edge on gul'dan and in ToS and i would also want to raid with a team that wants to actively progress.
What do you expect out of us, both socially and during 'professional' raiding hours:
I don't expect much however what I do expect is a solid raid team with progress in mind, I don't mind wiping all night if I know everyone (including myself) is doing their best to down the boss and to progress as a guild. When we are not raiding doing some m+ with guidlies is always nice to get ap/gear.
How do you prepare for a raid?
I get my consumables and watch a guide for the current boss that we are progressing.

Re: Fury warrior application

Hiya and thank you for the apply.

It's hard to evaluate a player that started raiding this tier but we feel like you have the right mindset/mentality for raiding with our guild and also sharing the same ideals, logs are looking good aswell.

With that said we have decided to give you a trial spot in the guild, whisper a member for an invite.
Accepted