DECLINED - Havoc DH TomHard

Basics
IRL Name: Alexander Alex Jensen
Battletag: Alexis#23498
Do you have a working mic? Yes, but I prefer texting abit more cause my mic is shit but my speakers are big&bad ;)
Are you applying as a Social or a Raider? I want to apply as Raider

How is your internet connection? (Ping/Latency & connection uptime) AKA will you DC or lag out during a raid ^^Because ^^we ^^will ^^slay ^^you
:
Never had a dc before, whole new pc & internet + gears so should be no worries about that.

Can you raid on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19.00-22.00 server time? Yes these raiding times fits perf to me atm as what im doing irl too.

Talents & Addons Im havoc and using: Felblade, Demon blades, First blood, Netherwalk, Nemesis, Master of the Glaive and Chaos blades.
Got a pretty big addon list but here they are: TellMeWhen, Titan Panel; World quest tracker, Angry keystones, Atlas loot, Auctioneer, Bartender4, DBM, NPCScan, Pawn, RClootCouncil, RclootCouncill, GroupGear, Recount, Server Hop, Z-perl Unit Frames.

Link your armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ak/tomhard

Explain your talent choices: These talent is the only ones that works best for raiding, giving most dps both between and at bosses and its the best way to generate Fury from, also with Netherwalk I can for example go take a cake at Trilliax while beam is active if its chaotic and we wont get it before beam.

Artifact traits: 50 traits
List addons you use: They written in the question "Talents and Addons"

Experience & History I have raided throught almost every expansion wow had, but only abit in the classic, some MC and BWL. My first raiding char was a priest witch a raided with in TBC, WOTLK and abit in Cata with different guilds, reason why different guilds was the disbanding. In Panda I had a druid and decided to raid with it untill WoD. Not sure how much I raided in WoD but im sure i did some :)
And now i came back for 5-6 months ago and started to lvl my priest to 110, then made a DH lvled and raided with 2 different guilds so far, and I only wanted to raid more and get Guld dan down on myth aswell :)
List your previous raiding experiences: 3/7M 3/10M and full HC NH ofc.

Provide us with logs from your previous raids:

Previous guilds: Frozen Wrath, PØLSEMIX
How do you stay updated on your class meta? And how do you stay updated on new raid tactics and content? By talking with people or watching Fat Boss videos

What raiding achievement are you the most proud of? Well I can only say my last achiev witch is the most progress I have: Mythic: Chronomatic Anomly

Goals & Expectations Going for Guld dan myth kill bigtime! My expectations to myself is only to get better and fuck up as less as possible ^^

Tell about yourself, as a person. Convince us you don't kill dogs in your sparetime etc: I can be a very polite guy and very helpful at many things, and im always up for anything :)

What are your goals in WoW, and what are you goals within our guild? ^^inb4 ^^everyone ^^wants ^^to ^^be ^^classleader To raid with you and become better and hope too meet some nice & polite people :)

What do you expect out of us, both socially and during 'professional' raiding hours: Only to be kind and Effective during raids, also gambling and fun :D

How do you prepare for a raid? I log on almost everytime half an hour before preparing flask, food and runes for myself and alwyas have extra flasks for all classes with me on raids if people are in need of it :)
Hope my apply explains it all, Tomhard :)

Re: Havoc DH TomHard

Hi and thanks for the apply.

You say you have raided previous expansions but you have not written what you have cleared in which expansions, that then is hard for us to evaluate what caliber of raider you are, and experience this tier and previous tier is a bit lacking. Its basically the same with the previous declined applications aswell.

All in all officers and myself have decided to Decline the application.

Good luck in the future!