ACCEPTED - Frost dk apply!

Basics
IRL Name: Marcus andersson
Battletag: saurnet#2138
Do you have a working mic? Yes
Are you applying as a Social or a Raider? Raider

How is your internet connection? (Ping/Latency & connection uptime) AKA will you DC or lag out during a raid ^^Because ^^we ^^will ^^slay ^^you
:
evrything is working perfect will not be any problems!

Can you raid on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19.00-22.00 server time? Yes 100% sure i can join all raids!

Link your armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ak/snowiss

Explain your talent choices: Well i want the highest dmg i can get, and for the 2 legendarys im using i need to spec this way! And the spec is both singel/aoe spec so its nothing i wanna chance there.

Artifact traits: 48
List addons you use: Bigwigs, WA, pretty much evrything u need to get the max dps out of me.

List your previous raiding experiences: 7/7m 3/3m 8/10m long time raider started in wotlk as druid but i went over to DK so i know my class pretty well.

Provide us with logs from your previous raids: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ak/snowiss

Previous guilds: Distopia!
How do you stay updated on your class meta? And how do you stay updated on new raid tactics and content? Reading on forums/watching other dks (tegu) asking him on his stream, trying diff things in class hall dummys all the time can spend over 2 hours jsut sitting and try stuff out.

What raiding achievement are you the most proud of? Lich king heroic! best moment ever i would say guldan but i cant do that yet...

Tell about yourself, as a person. Convince us you don't kill dogs in your sparetime etc:I work as a chef 7-19.00 evryday i own a dog and i live with my brother. im really nice person, never hate on anyone or rage in raids just a nice littel kid that wants evryone to be happy when they play with me

What are your goals in WoW, and what are you goals within our guild? ^^inb4 ^^everyone ^^wants ^^to ^^be ^^classleader My goals is to get the best cus thats what i want with evrything in my life. to be the best chef, make the best food haha, with guild to have fun and ach goals togheter like high keys m+, i mean i want us to be the best on server and really get those mythic kills asp!

What do you expect out of us, both socially and during 'professional' raiding hours: socially just be nice and im nice back like simpel logic! under raids to raid not rage and talk in a normal voice so not evryone gets mad! and evryone has read up on tacts so we not wasting time.

How do you prepare for a raid?

Re: Frost dk apply!

Hi there and thank you for the application.

Im gonna be honest and say the application is a bit lacking, felt like not a lot of time is spent on it but going through the little you have written we are convinced you could be an important asset to the guild aswell as needing another frost DK for the team.

With that said we have decided to Accept the application, whisper a member for an invite.