DECLINED - Dovalon, Retri

Code: Select all
Basics
IRL Name: Anton Thörner
Battletag: rioja#2465
Do you have a working mic? Yes
Are you applying as a Social or a Raider? Raider

How is your internet connection? (Ping/Latency & connection uptime) AKA will you DC or lag out during a raid ^^Because ^^we ^^will ^^slay ^^you
:
I got 50-60ms ingame and i got no problems with lag/dc's.

Can you raid on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19.00-22.00 server time?
Yes that work fine for me.

Link your armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ak/dovalon
Explain your talent choices:
I got the best talents for retri. Im switching between Divine Hammer and Blade of wrath.

Artifact traits:
List addons you use:
DBM, recount, Lootcouncil, Hekili, GTFO and weakauras.

List your previous raiding experiences:
Started raid in Wotlk with a guild called "Swedish Royal Raiders" where we clearade naxx/uld/toc and then I started a guild with some irls on "Shattered Hand" called "Wasted Generation" where we managed to get down the LK 10man hc. I quitted wow after that and sold my account. I started playing again when Dragon Soul came, I created my paladin that I'm still playing on. I joined a guild called VildaBrax and we clearade 8/8 hc, After that i left the raiding and just played casual. I start raiding again about 2 months ago when I hit 110. I joined a guild called "Twiligt" on Ravencrest ally and we progressed Guldan HC and 3 mythic. I migrated to Kazzak recently.

Provide us with logs from your previous raids:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ak/dovalon

Previous guilds:
Swedish Royal Raiders, Wasted Generation, Vildabrax, Twiligt and now Eyecandy.

How do you stay updated on your class meta? And how do you stay updated on new raid tactics and content?
Iceveinz, youtube, silverhand and watching quinn69 alot

What raiding achievement are you the most proud of?
Dragon Soul heroic i guess.

Tell about yourself, as a person. Convince us you don't kill dogs in your sparetime etc:
Well i enjoy hanging out with my friends and family. I train mma a few days per week and i enjoy drinking beer aswell, perhaps to much.

What are your goals in WoW, and what are you goals within our guild? ^^inb4 ^^everyone ^^wants ^^to ^^be ^^classleader
I like to progress and have fun while doing it.

What do you expect out of us, both socially and during 'professional' raiding hours:
I hope u guys are a serious/motivated guild that also have some sort of homour.

How do you prepare for a raid?
Getting all the consumables needed. Go to wc before raid, Aint got time for that while in raid grp xD. I also check tacts etc.
Last edited by dovalon on Sun May 21, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Dovalon, Retri

Hey, thanks for the apply.

Going to keep it short, we have just accepted a whole bunch of melee's and among them a retri paladin so i couldnt promise you a spot in the raiding team unfortunately and experience in the current tier is quite low aswell so i will have to Decline the application.

Appreciate the time put down on the apply though and a good luck to you in the future!