ACCEPTED - Vexaria - Paladin - Holy

Basics
IRL Name: Paavo
Battletag: Vexaria#21486
Do you have a working mic? Yes
Are you applying as a Social or a Raider? As a raider

How is your internet connection? (Ping/Latency & connection uptime) AKA will you DC or lag out during a raid ^^Because ^^we ^^will ^^slay ^^you
:
Don't have to worry about that.

Can you raid on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19.00-22.00 server time?
Yes

Link your armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ak/vexaria

Explain your talent choices:
Level 15: I'll use Bestow Faith on situations where timed instant heal is required to aid heavy damage healing, especially with Beacon of Virtue. Light's Hammer is taken if there is about 1 min damage interval that needs this. Crusader's Might I consider using if I'm able to be most of the time at melee range of enemy NPCs and constant healing is not needed.

Level 30: I take Cavalier if I absolutely have to have double mount effect for 3 sec in a short period of time and extra healing from Rule of Law doesn't help that situation. Unbreakable Spirit is chosen if the reduced cooldown on personal defensive CDs and Lay on Hands outweightes the other two talents on that row (e.g if cheesing a mechanic with Divine Shield). Rule of Law I'm using to increase mastery's reliability and possible 60-yard-healing.

Level 45: Fist of Justice for more frequent Hammer of Justice stuns where Blinding Light's damage is not relevant. Repentance for long duration CC and interrupting physical casts.

Level 60: Depending on other available raid cooldowns in the raid and the damage pattern. Devotion Aura usually taken if damage mitigation is needed rather than actual healing, especially for high burst damage, such as Mythic Il'gynoth's multiple dot stacks of Nightmare Explosion. Aura of Sacrifice for very high burst healing that has a downside of not healing damage outside of Aura Mastery effect. Aura of Mercy for light and constant healing.

Level 75: Divine Purpose for mana. Holy Avenger for extra healing CD. Holy Prism for AoE healing.

Level 90: Fervent Martyr when the other two talents in the row won't help as much, generally for hard-healing beacon targets over a long period of time. Sanctified Wrath for making healing CD Avenging Wrath even better, where Judgment of Light or FM wont suffice. JoL for constant healing.

Level 100: Beacon of Faith when AoE healing increase is not needed and positioning of myself is free, and two Beacons are better than one or four. Beacon of the Lightbringer for securing Mastery's effectiveness and AoE healing, and one Beacon buff the best. Beacon of Virtue for heavy spot-heal on a few injured targets when permanent Beacon(s) isn't needed, and for AoE healing style where the largest Beacon healing is needed.

Artifact traits: 53
List addons you use:
- Advanced Interface Options
- Angry Keystones
- AutoTurning
- BigWigs
- BigDebuffs
- BindPad
- Breakables
- Capping
- flyPlateBuffs
- Gladius
- LittleWigs
- MoveAnything
- New Openables
- OmniBar
- OmniCC
- OrderHallCommander
- Pawn
- PetTracker
- Prat
- Raid Frame Indicators
- SafeQueue
- Scrap
- Simulationcraft
- Skada
- TimeToDeath
- WeakAuras 2
- TradeSkillMaster

List your previous raiding experiences:
- H: The Lich King (25), Nov 4, 2010 as World 812
- H: Sinestra (25), May 1, 2011 as World 220
- H: Nefarian (25), Mar 2, 2011 as World 106
- H: Ragnaros (25), Sep 22, 2011 as World 102
- H: Madness of Deathwing (25), Feb 8, 2012 as World 126
- H: Sha of Fear (25), Jan 16, 2013 as World 69
- H: Grand Empress Shek'zeer (25), Jan 6, 2013 as World 114
- H: Will of the Emperor (25), Nov 6, 2012 as World 61

Provide us with logs from your previous raids:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/fD ... pe=healing

Previous guilds: Aquila-Stormreaver, Tonnin Seteli-Ravencrest, Barricade-Stormreaver, Korruptio-Stormreaver, Lads on Tour-Kazzak
How do you stay updated on your class meta? And how do you stay updated on new raid tactics and content?
I check out new information on Hammer of Wrath Discord channel. I watch streams of raid content, and daily keep myself up-to-date of WoW changes by reading MMO-Champion news.

What raiding achievement are you the most proud of?
Immortal.

Tell about yourself, as a person. Convince us you don't kill dogs in your sparetime etc:
Link voice com.

What are your goals in WoW, and what are you goals within our guild? ^^inb4 ^^everyone ^^wants ^^to ^^be ^^classleader
Enjoy WoW.

What do you expect out of us, both socially and during 'professional' raiding hours:
I expect that you don't think 'professional' raiding isn't social.

How do you prepare for a raid?
I wake up and realise it's raid day. I start my day with a meal of SUPERMASS ProMeal where I add some Mutant Whey. Some water too.
I go for a run after my metabolism has done it's work. After shower, I remember to take a doze of Grenade Muscle Machine Mass. This one is important... I think; that's what I read. From a website. Fitness website, yes.
Now, after I have taken way too much superficial bullshit food that doesn't really make a difference in what so ever, I take a nap and let the consumed _protein food_ do it's work. Like... build my muscle and stuff.
The nap is always very refreshing, thanks to this amazing Grenade Carb Killa Shake I forgot to mention, that I take, very often, throughout the day.

If I have not puked multiple times in my house or on my local street's bush during the morning, and maybe, haven't done all the aforementioned crap, I login WoW and go in front of the raid instance's entrance portal with enough amount of the best consumables currently available about half an hour before the actual raid starting time. While waiting for the raid invites, I make sure that I'm going to perform the best I can.