DECLINED - Mahalath-Demon Hunter-Vengance

Basics
IRL Name:Lazar Miletic
Battletag:shiro#2412
Age:17,which isnt really impresive,but i would like to say that as you will see in rest of my application,i'm not that much childish.
Do you have a working mic? Yes
Are you applying as a Social or a Raider? Raider
How is your internet connection? (Ping/Latency & connection uptime) AKA will you DC or lag out during a raid ^^Because ^^we ^^will ^^slay ^^you:My connection can crash once yearly,and that's rarity,so dont worry about me being there.43 ms.
Can you raid on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19.00-22.00 server time?:I cant promise to raid every night,but i will at best miss 1 raid monthly,if something really special comes up,but that's really rarity.Otherwise yeah i'm like 10h ingame daily,so i'll be there long before and after raids :P
Talents & Addons:
From addons i use only dbm,but if someone in guild got addons that will make my life easier,who am i to reject such gift.
If there are adds for atleast 60% of the fight,i choose glaive build which personaly suits me more.It's fellblade/Demon Blades/Bloodlet/Soul Rending/Nemesis/Master of glaive/chaos blades
If however fight is single target i preff taking first blood instead of bloodlet.
Link your armory:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... k/mahalath
Explain your talent choices:Build i play provides most burst demage,and with cyndaria the symbiote i can achive up to 3,5M dps during burst,which is really good atleast in my oppinion with 901 ilvl.Choice on first blood is made becouse i get 20%critical strike on Blade Dance from traits,and it puts most dps out of all spells on singletarget.
Like i told in talent part,if there are more than 2 targets for atleast 60% of fight i'll use bloodlet with Mo'arg bracers and make really good dmg.
Artifact traits: I've 48 at exact moment,soon 49.Also i started playing this character roughtly before 3 weeks,so i can grind up 2 more levels to 51 if my application is even considered for approving.
List addons you use:DBM for now
Experience & History:
List your previous raiding experiences:I dont have much retail raiding exprience,however i played for 2 years on feenix private server,cleared up to kelthuzard in naxx.I'm kinda familiar with raiding mechanics.On retail wow,i've every boss cleared up on mythic SOO but garosh before nerfing,and killed garosh first day after nerf.
I also have some wotlk raiding expiriance,cleared normal ICC,but i was too young back than,so i wouldnt brag with that.
Provide us with logs from your previous raids:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... k/mahalath I am kind of returning player,unfamiliar with how logs work.As far as i can see my logs are terrible,becouse those logs are mostly from the time i was gearing up.I didnt do single normal or heroic with this gear i have,and i'm sure i can make more dps than my logs say :P
Previous guilds:
Dark Ambush
How do you stay updated on your class meta? And how do you stay updated on new raid tactics and content?:
I read patch notes,and ask few friends who didnt stoped playing wow for a long time,and for tactics i watch them on youtube,but i'm kinda bad at just watching so i'll need few tries on boss to adapt,after few tries,i am sure i can hardly die at boss.
What raiding achievement are you the most proud of?
Well at this exact moment,my most proud achivment is killing four horseman on private blizzlike server.On retail i think it's mythic klaxxi in SOO.I also cleared mythic krosus with my previous guild,so i guess that achivment will be most valuable to deciding whatever i'm in or not.
Goals & Expectations:
My goals to be honest are achiving top of pve content not this but every expansion.I need motivation to play,and constant progress gives me motivation.
Tell about yourself, as a person. Convince us you don't kill dogs in your sparetime etc:
Well i'm a normal kid,going to school,playing games in free time,sometimes chilling in discord.I cant say something really special for me,only thing that gets in my head is that i enjoy psychology and philosophy,and in free time i read books and watch moovies.
What are your goals in WoW, and what are you goals within our guild? ^^inb4 ^^everyone ^^wants ^^to ^^be ^^classleader:
My goal is to play with people who are dedicated,to not wait 45 mins for every raid to form everyday,and to enjoy that 3 or 4 hours i'll be dedicating for raiding.I also want to learn from people who are more expirianced than me,to help me understand and play my class better.I'm person who wants to improve himself 24/7 and will only learn and learn untill i achive maximum.
What do you expect out of us, both socially and during 'professional' raiding hours:
I imagine that you guys are chilled when it's time for chilling,and when it's time for raiding,you're serious.
How do you prepare for a raid?:
Well i get consumables and try to watch tactcs,or meybe talk to some officier about advices to my class.