RL Name:
hamad
Nationality:
Kuwait Living In the Uk

Battletag:
Hamad#2281

Do you have a working mic?
Yes

Are you applying as a Social or a Raider?
Raider

How is your internet connection? (Ping/Latency & connection uptime) AKA will you DC or lag out during a raid ^^Because ^^we ^^will ^^slay ^^you
:Usually between 40-80 ping, Never Had Lag issues Thank to god and if there is a lag issue ill have a go at the Internet company :D

Can you raid on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19.00-22.00 server time?
Its Perfect for me so Yea sure

Link your armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... zzak/zelah

Explain your talent choices(go through them one by one):
light's Hammer: I know that's not a popular option but because I don't face Mana Difficulty All the time and usually bestow Faith go overheal I think this is the talent To go specially in Fights like Skor anomaly Spell ticho GUldan

Rule of Law: its the Best option for Mastery Range being increased Meaning Getting more out of the Not reliable Mastery Which combines Good with Light of Dawn

Fist of justice: I change the Third talent depending On every Fight so its optional and could change every fight

Aura Of Sacrifise: without any doubt this is the Talent I will always Go for and rather to choose cause its just OP with HOly Shock Crit and Light Of dawn Its just the best for me.

Holy avenger: because I Focus on Crit, versa and MASTERY this is the talent I believe that is right for me Giving me 30% Haste meaning that it is always a good second Cd To help other Healers

judgement of Light: its always the Go for as it is always in My top 5 healing done and it makes me get Damage reduction from my traits every 10 secs which is good

Beacon of Faith: Paladins Are unique with their Beacons and Cause I have the Shoulder Lego its always my top Heal and I could be AOE healer + Tank Healer at the same time It pulls More than 50 mill Heal on Tank which is great and its always my top Heal maybe Not in Krosus But in every other fight

Artifact traits:

List addons you use:
Exorsus raid tools
Grid
Auctionator
EPGP
Move Anything
Group Filter
RCLootCouncil
Skada
World quest finder
World Quest List
DBM

List your previous raiding experiences:
its a new Account but I raided In Cata and Lich King managed to Kill lick king on Normal butw I was 16 at that time :D

Provide us with logs from your previous raids:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/zelah

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them:
I didn't stay Long Cuase when I joined there was a problem with Raidleader and raiders and 2 days in the guild 12 people Left and they were Riaders so due to that the Raid leader told us he will stop raiding until TOS and even not Start in TOs
How do you stay updated on your class meta? And how do you stay updated on new raid tactics and content?
Paladin Discord
YouTube Mainly I get info from YouTube guides all the time
wow head
WOWlogs

How do you prepare for a raid?
First Of all I Watch Guides, wow Head and prepare myself by Reading the guide in WOW to get an Idea about the Bosses in what raid I am in Then if I am cinfused I always ask question so I am fully understood about the fight and mechanics

What raiding achievement are you the most proud of?
Conidering I started Raiding Late this patch I think I am Not proud of myself yet I would be if I cleared TOS Cause ill be Doing Hard work for that

What do you expect out of us, both socially and during 'professional' raiding hours:
I expect good Team leader and good team work, organised raid attendance and etc
Tell about yourself, as a person. Convince us you don't kill dogs in your sparetime etc:
I am a Quite person, I love to challenge my self always in every situation I love Gaming Specially Wow, I Don't like to talk During raids Cuase that's the Leader's job :)
and U can ask KonaanFu More about me as I Know him.
What are your goals in WoW, and what are you goals within our guild? My Goals In wow is to be Hardcore Raider and Finish ALl content before The patch End as I love To challenge myself to get the most out of me