IRL Name:
Jonas
Nationality:
Swedish
Battletag:
wessozi#2403
Do you have a working mic?
Yes
Are you applying as a Social or a Raider?
Raider. Holy Priest. stating it here since theres no other place as to what im applying as. (except for title)

How is your internet connection? (Ping/Latency & connection uptime) AKA will you DC or lag out during a raid ^^Because ^^we ^^will ^^slay ^^you
:

100/10 fiber. never an issue

Can you raid on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19.00-22.00 server time?
Yeah

Link your armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... irtazapine

Explain your talent choices(go through them one by one):
Enlightenment for the mana-regen now that benediction is the "go-to". Benediction and Piety for their synergy. The rest is self explanatory.

Artifact traits:

List addons you use:
The important ones DBM, Clique, TMW and WA. But thats a fraction of what i actually use.

List your previous raiding experiences:
Thats some list. Been raiding since TBC. Not allways been a priest tho. Gone through almost all content pre nerf, but had a break in wod and came back in Legion for some more. With the new guild (as mine stopd raiding) Did 4/7M prenerf, 2/3H and now been trying to find a stable guild and done 5/10M.

Provide us with logs from your previous raids:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... irtazapine

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them:
Been a homey boy. So kept with my guild Purged thru sun and rain. They stopped raiding tho mid WoD. Been with Pendulum since then but they also stoped raiding mythic. Since then been trying guilds but they have all had drama for one or another reason and disbanded. Now im here.

How do you stay updated on your class meta? And how do you stay updated on new raid tactics and content?
Mostly i do the math and testing myself, reading patchnotes etc. But H2P is my holy grail. Get it. Holy.

How do you prepare for a raid?
Read. Watch. Read. Buy stuff or craft. Stand in front of raid as if it was starwars premiere.

What raiding achievement are you the most proud of?
Tbh, be surprised! Lady Vash. Realm first. Back in the days when things were hard. On my warlock tho.

What do you expect out of us, both socially and during 'professional' raiding hours:
I expect a progressionwise serious guild who knows where they are going (progress>lootwhoring) all the same a lenient and relaxed atmosphere with high roof.

Tell about yourself, as a person. Convince us you don't kill dogs in your sparetime etc:
I kill dogs for breakfast. Then i ressurect them as a healer. Then at my dayjob i do the same with humans. Im a doctor u see. Besides from that i ride the blue and white waves and the ocean and the mountains. And chill.

What are your goals in WoW, and what are you goals within our guild? ^^inb4 ^^everyone ^^wants ^^to ^^be ^^classleader
Progress. The challenge of together working out how to down the hardest contents will allways be my priority for loving this game. The more sweat the better. Im not the person with the mindset "wh are wiping so much, lets over-gear this shit by farming for weeks and come back". Im more - fk... wtffffff!!! we need to up our game, what aspects can we improve? what are we doing wrong? lets fix it! and most importantly - when that is said - i do very much value that people (me included ofc) actually play thru the changes. Even if its mid-pull. Its something that i never wrapped my head around some times - when RL calls "oh shit he died someone replace his position" and... nothing... (or best case scenario a mid-pull discussion about who until its too late).

Anyway, i have wierd humor also.