ACCEPTED - Elemental shaman - Kazzak

Basics
IRL Name:Tobias
Nationality:Norwegian
Battletag:TobiasK#2729
Do you have a working mic? Yes
Are you applying as a Social or a Raider? Raider

How is your internet connection? (Ping/Latency & connection uptime) AKA will you DC or lag out during a raid ^^Because ^^we ^^will ^^slay ^^you

:
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6318347265.png Should not be a problem at all

Can you raid on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19.00-22.00 server time?
Yes

Link your armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... hankarlsen Main
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ak/rhammar Alt

Explain your talent choices(go through them one by one):
Mainly only two types of talent i use
Ascendance and Lightning rod
Ascendance for singletarget and lightning rod for aoe / cleave fights
i find that Icefury specc is not as optimal as Ascendance or lightning rod in 7.2

Artifact traits:
52Elemental
44Resto
45 -Frost
List addons you use:
Dbm
pawn
Simc
Advancedinterfaceoption
details

List your previous raiding experiences:
Been raiding since Wotlk, due to my age it was not very serious, but i managed to clear naxx, and did some bosses in icc
cata i started my shaman, where i cleared bastion of twilight -blackwing decent - firelands - and up to spine on hc as a dk tank/ sham
In mop i started to get more serious and managed to get head of the curve from Mogushan vaults- TOT and SOO
in Wod i got curve from highmaul and Hellfire citadel, had a small break when Blackrock foundry was released cleared some bosses but didnt kill BH.
In legion i got more serious and got 7/7M with current guild, and 7/10M in NH

Provide us with logs from your previous raids:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 026880/11/ two lowest parses are due to progress kills also due to not having legendary belt

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them:
Magespecters
Main reason is that they have decided not to push cutting edge, and guild is kind of falling apart im the oldest member in the guild and i feel i want to progress, and compete on a higher level both in nighthold and ToS, also i want to have a more ¨professional raid group¨ during raid times

How do you stay updated on your class meta? And how do you stay updated on new raid tactics and content?
i read up on Stormearthandlava.com wich is the written guide for the discord, i watch high ranked ele shamans on youtube, and read what i can find on the internet.
as for raidtactics i use youtube, written guides on different sites trying to get a good understanding of the fights to get a general waypoint in whats happening in the fight, and how to deal with mechanics

How do you prepare for a raid?
Log on early, check my flask pot, food and defiled augment rune count in my back, and buy more if im low. read up on tactics for new bosses for progress, and bosses i havent killed yet.

What raiding achievement are you the most proud of?
would say Ahead of the curve will of the emperor and cutting edge xavius, for two reasons, the will of the emperor is when i first started raiding more serious and cutting edge xavius is my first mythic full clear in a raid, even tho cenarius was the hardest boss, and it felt way more satisfying to kill him instead of xavius.

What do you expect out of us, both socially and during 'professional' raiding hours:
i expect that people are social, and friendly, and during raid times we focus up and give it our best to get progress, and kill bosses and have a blast when the boss finally dies after x amount of tries. wiping is not an issue at all.

Tell about yourself, as a person. Convince us you don't kill dogs in your sparetime etc:
I am a social guy, and dont have a problem socializing, im open, and can take criticism, im in general a happy person, very active. like hanging out with friends both in discord and drinking

What are your goals in WoW, and what are you goals within our guild? ^^inb4 ^^everyone ^^wants ^^to ^^be ^^classleader
my goal is to reach the endbosses and play on a higher than average level in terms of raiding, and in general, and my goals within the guild is so have fun and progress with a solid raid team, and just enjoy the game